1. Personal information:
The business is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognizes that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, the business will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. Collecting personal information:
The business will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is that which has been provided voluntarily, for example wishing to be added to our newsletter list
Information that may be collected is limited to that which is provided by the individual or business, this information being necessary to complete a sale and is collected at the order checkout point and includes:
Customer telephone number (if provided)
IP address when placing the order
NO debit or credit card information is ever stored on this site
3: How this personal information is stored
The business is a sole trader, only one person, the owner, has access to customer records which are hosted by Bigcommerce.
4. Use of tracking technologies:
The business uses tracking technologies such as cookies to make use of the website as convenient as possible.
Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to a computer's hard disk for record keeping purposes.
Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons.
These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user's browser.
5. Personal Information will ONLY be used for the following purpose:
- To fulfill obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and the business.
- To render services related to the business such as warranty or after sales services.
The business does not and will not share individual personal information with any other organisation
6. Contact by the business:
The business may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by them in order to:
- Provide information that may be of interest about , new business products, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
- To send newsletters.
- At anytime, the individual has the right to request removal from any such update services
7. Individual's right of access:
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the business database.
Information may be reviewed by contacting this business on the customer enquiry number +61-2-88093595
8. Privacy problems or queries: